HOME     //     ABOUT     //     FEATURED     //     PRESS     //     BLOGROLL     //     CONTACT

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Friday: Clutch Crazy

Clutch Crazy

There's something about a great clutch. They're packable, versatile and often just the right accessory to add a little punch to an otherwise drab outfit. I'd gladly take one of each of these clutches, but I especially have my eye on the lucite and laser cut trend... plus orange is one of my favorite colors. Would love if you could take a moment and follow me on Bloglovin, happy Friday y'all! xx

9 comments:

  1. I've been using clutches more than purses lately, so I want to stock up on a few new cute ones. These options are all gorgeous–I'm loving the mint one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive loved all the loeffler randall designs lately, they are gorgeous!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have one of each please! ;)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fold over clutches so #3 is totally calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of these - especially #1! Loeffler Randall has been tempting me so bad this season.

    xo Olivia
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  6. all these clutches are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words mean so much to me, thanks for stoping by!